Do you want to start your journey on the mobile games market and see how F2P games are made? Join the team that creates a mobile RPG game. Leave us your application and we'll do the rest.
- Coordination of work with the departments of designers, artists and programmers in the implementation of ready-to-go animations, VFXs and illustations
- Supporting the art team in the technical aspects of creating assets in Unity for mobile products
- Taking care of the consistency of naming and the order of graphic files
- Optimization of graphic assets
- Preparation of graphic files for animation, VFX and 2D assets
- Perfect self-organization
- Very good working experience of the Unity game engine
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of the production process of mobile games
- Experience in using Jira and Zeplin software
- Very good communication and coordination skills between teams
- At least one year of experience working in a similar role
Nice to have
- Experience with Shuriken particle system
- Experience with Spine 2D
Recommend to work
If not you, maybe one of your friends?
Check out our superpowers
Come to our kitchen and eat fruit every day, including the exotic ones and popcorn. Bless you!
Hungry for knowledge?
We have several training courses to improve your skills and gain additional superpowers.
Do you like traveling?
Great! If you want, you can represent us in the farthest corners of the world.
Yesss! This is it! Sometimes you have to go to break your work stress!
Activity pays off
"Three for two (wheels)" is our proprietary program. Do not stay in traffic jams and cycle to work.
Old-fashioned belief in books
The company's library is constantly expanding with new items. Suggest something of your own, we will be happy to enlarge our collection.
Tired of waiting long hours at the doctor's?
We have Luxmed next door, and with the private healthcare, you will get to a specialist faster than you expect.
In a healthy body, healthy mind
Barbell up, barbell down and bend the body boldly! The Benefit Pass is waiting!